Here is where you get floor assignment: Click here.
Here is the dishwashing assignent! Click here
Hi, this came from a student in last year’s class…thought you might all be interested!
Smita Misra 3:21pm Oct 9
this is what id be looking into if i did 476 again
Smita Misra 3:22pm Oct 9
Violence and Illness Narratives: http://www.facebook.com/l/XAQG9-TNcAQFvRFqpUz9qU306qK_CYpkMlFujk9XTTm2aUQ/ghsm.hms.harvard.edu/uploads/pdf/violence_and_illness_narratives_lancet_08.pdf
Natalie Rewa will talk about graduate school in the Green Room, Tuesday Sept. 25 at 5:30. Bring your questions or just come and listen to the possibilities.
1. For each reading, Pratt/Johnston and Cole, give me three ideas you find in the article. Use a paragraph for each idea, and include an example from the reading.
2. Tell me by Wednesday 26th which Writers Fest Event you are attending.
3. See White Rabbit/Red Rabbit this week sometime.
4. Let me know if you have any idea you want to propose/explore as a possible topic for final project – you can say a word or two to the class about it this week if you like.
5. Optional: Sunday September 30, 4pm Vogt Studio – open class on clown and play in acting training, with guest artist Charlotte Gowdy.